The leading contemporary arts organisation with a unique role as makers and publishers of books.
Every pound you give supports our programme. Please help us to reach our funding targets by joining our supporters scheme, as a Patron.
As a Patron you would receive:
• Recognition of your support on Book Works’ website and in printed material.
• Invitations to Book Works’ private views and book launches.
• Quarterly programme bulletins and our annual catalogue.
• 10% discount on Book Works’ publications, prints and special editions.
• Invitations to Book Club events with Book Works’ artists and designers. The Book Club will include special talks, studio visits, and readings, which will provide an insight into the work by Book Works’ artists.
• Invitations to special viewings of Book Works’ projects and exhibitions.
• Invitation to the annual Book Works Party.
The easiest way to join The List as a Patron is via a standing order. If you choose to support Book Works through monthly payments we are offering you a special rate of £80.00 per month.
Follow the checkout options above to select a monthly or single annual payment.
Alternatively you can pay by cheque, bank transfer, or by credit or debit card over the phone on 020 7247 2203.
Tax Effective Giving – Gift Aid
Increase the value of your donation at no further cost to you; if you are a UK taxpayer and are eligible to Gift Aid please tick the Gift Aid box at the checkout. We will send you a Gift Aid declaration form allowing Book Works, as a charity, to reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you donate.
Thank you for your support.